Frequently Asked Questions
DORAS Deposit Agreement
- What is the DORAS Deposit Agreement?
- This is an agreement that authors are asked to acknowledge when they deposit material in DORAS. In accepting the terms of the agreement, authors grant DCU permission to store the deposited material and make it available online. The full agreement is available here: http://doras.dcu.ie/deposit_agreement.html. This agreement is entirely non-exclusive.
- Why do I have to accept a deposit agreement when I add my material to DORAS?
- By accepting the agreement you are granting DCU permission to make your material available in DORAS. The agreement is non-exclusive. It does not limit what you can do with your material.
- I am depositing a paper on behalf of a DCU author - do I have to accept the DORAS Deposit Agreement too?
- The deposit agreement is between the author/co-author and DCU. If you are depositing material on behalf of a DCU author/co-author please ensure that you have permission to make this agreement on their behalf.
DORAS Use Licence
- What is the usage policy for DORAS?